HELP CAC App.
This app is unique and can assist anyone in trouble.
1. Once app is activated the app screen will go black with a small video square bottom right.
2. The app records the GPS position and starts recording audio and video for 30 seconds on iPhone and 20 seconds on Android phones. (the screen goes black before recording is complete and the aggressor won’t know the app is on)
3. The Video/Audio recording is automatically emailed to the monitoring station and can be sent to police for response or evidence and or used to confirm a crime so police can be contacted.
4. Every 30 sec the 24 hour monitoring station receives an update of the users GPS position until the app is deactivated.
5. Once the information is received the monitoring station will call that phone, once the phone is answered the member will be asked their security question, if answered incorrectly or the phone is not answered the police are contacted and given the last know location.
6. If the security question is answered correctly the member is reminded to log off the Help App.
7. The app will keep running until the member logs off using the pin number.
8. The app is designed to record audio/video and the member is encouraged to say out loud things that may help police e.g., I AM BEING FOLLOWED BY A RED CAR THE LICENCE NUMBER IS XXX-000 or HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.
9. The app will also be useful tool in domestic violence situations, violence against women, violence against the LGBTI community, abductions, public transport attacks and bulling etc.
10. The person in distress may be too afraid to call police in front of the aggressor, by pressing one button on the app the aggressor will not know help is coming.
11. The app can be used anywhere in USA, Australia, UK, NZ and Canada.
12. The app could also be used if you witness a crime and you can’t call police in fear the alleged criminal may retaliate.
13. The app will also have safety tips and Community Against Crime info etc.
Both iPhone and Android now available.